Ass licking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ass licking

Of course, there are many positions that we could do when we have sex. But I am curious if anyone here enjoys the licking of ass. Which would you prefer? To lick or to be licked?

I prefer to be licked on. Why? I could feel the tickling sensation. I want it to be done sensually. Lol.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is nice being tickled when you get your ass licked, but Jonesy have you tried licking someone else's ass? You should give back pleasure so you'd know how they would feel as well.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I think that being licked on is better as you would feel the pleasure of being licked on those areas.

I could lick my partner if he wants to be licked on. There are no issues with me as I am great when it comes to using my tongue. Lol.

Comment

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, if I receive ass-licking it would be nice but I want to satisfy my partner even more by giving him ass licking. He should lay down and watch me do all the deed for him as he moans for my name and begs me for more.

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, how many men have you licked before you were able to say that you had become an experienced one?

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBoyBum I don't really remember it, maybe five?

I don't prefer any of the two. I do think that the ass is meant to be fucked and not licked.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you mean that you have not tried licking an ass? Or have you not tried to be licked on? If not, would you like to try it?

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, LarsRocco you should at least try to get your ass licked for once. Goodness' sake, it is one of the greatest pleasures that you could ever experience! I'm telling you, try it now or soon you'll regret not giving it a go.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, mainly, it would be fucked, but we know that there are people who lick asses and like to be licked on, too.

I prefer to be licked. What can I say, I have always been a bottom. I always like to receive the pleasure and I don't think anything can change that.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      As greedy as it sounds but it is true and I definitely agree with you. Being licked is so much fun and pleasurable and it feels like I deserve this any time of the day especially when I'm stressed out, I'd become demanding to get my ass licked which makes me feel dominant and sexy.

My partner and I both enjoy ass-licking very much, and it's a big part of our sex life.

Obviously, hygiene is important, so we always make sure our anal areas are as clean as possible, so that there are no unpleasant tastes or smells.

Analingus is a very intimate and loving thing to do for someone. It provides us both with intense pleasure, whether giving or receiving. It's good fun too! ??
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 01-21-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, it must be clean. I won't do analingus if his ass is not super clean. Lol

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      So, which would you prefer more? The one being licked on or the one who licks his partner's ass?

How about if we both enjoy the pleasure? We can do the 69 position so he gets to lick my ass and I get to lick his too. See? It would be fair and more enjoyable for us both.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      69 is a great position for me because I get to be pleasured and give pleasure all at the same time.

JayEazy you just gave me the idea of doing 69 position with my partner so he could experience be getting his ass licked too and of course, the win-win situation right here for both of us. I get my assed licked too. So pleasurable!

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      True enough. Just be sure to lick your partner's ass in the way that he licks yours. So that he will not be disappointed in you.

I want to do both. So maybe my partner and I will take turns in licking asses. That would be satisfying for the both of us, right?

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      Taking turns would be nice but if your partner is a bit greedy, he might want to get more ass licking than you do. Would that be fair enough for you just to satisfy your partner? Yes, you would only lick him, you two will not be in a 69 position, he will never get to licks yours as of the moment.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree. Both would be satisfying to the both of you.

No, I do not like it anymore. It seems like I already got tired of it. We do other actions but not ass licking.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why you've gotten tired of eating ass? Did you have a bad experience with it?

well I think it does not matter if your a top or a bottom as long as you
    enjoy the feeling I'm a top but I like it when someone licks and rims me
    it doesn't have to be a fellow top or a bottom

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree on this one I'm also a top and receiving rim jobs is not that bad
      it actually feels good and it does not make me any less of a top than I am
      now if it feels good then it's all good
Working...
X