Better Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Top

I think of my butt as more than just a hole that a dick is stuck into during intercourse. I am a bottom and so I know that. But some tops are not aware of this. Listen, a top will think of a butt as being tight and squishy and just a sleeve or chute for masturbating. But, I consider it a tight chamber that has curves and dimensions that are different in every man. I have become a better top by understanding these things whether I am fucking missionary or doggy style. I use the ass and the balls to my advantage to get the bottom half turned on. I think I am doing it the right way. What are some of the things you are doing?

Yeah, to be a better top, you have to know the body parts of who you are fucking with. Doggy style works better if you want to do better on top. You get to go as deep into the ass as you want, but with some tenderness and care of course and you get to be able to use your hands freely to massage and feel different body parts close to the ass.

Comment

I am a better top because I have been able to figure out that I can let us some pee while I am halfway banging my bottom. That anal muscle is strong enough to take anything. At the base of the ass hole I usually tell my partner to clench it tight so that it opens and closes around my dick. It works every time and both of us get an amazing orgasm when it is done right. I do my part my slowly putting my dick in and out of the ass, giving my partner a reason to ask for more of me.

Comment

The anal spinchter is a very strong muscle and one that is your friend whether you are a top or bottom.You just have to know how well to use it. This is one of the major challenges for newbies. It takes a lot of practice to relax this muscle and gain command of it so you can use it to your advantage.

Comment

I love being on top because then I can dictate the pace and the style. I also learned that you have to watch what you eat before the sexual act and you have to clean out to make sure it is not too messy. This might sound gross, but I am sure you are all used to this unless you are new to the gay lifestyle. Most of the time, the guy I am fucking already knows he has to be clean in his ass!

Comment

Thanks for the direct answers and comments. Some of the things I didn't know before. So I learned a few things. I am a bottom and so this will help me too. I also want to try the top position doggy style. There is enough information to help me both ways.

Comment

It takes a bottom to know what's good. Lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X