Gay Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Virgin

The first time I had sex with a guy I had hooked up with, the whole thing was a mess. It was painful because he did not have any patience and didn't take time nor was he concerned about how I felt. He was only interested in getting off and nothing else. He didn't know I was a virgin at first and maybe, it was my fault not telling him. I thought this guy was someone who would care about how I felt. I didn't want to hook up with someone random. But it looked like this guy was hornier than I thought and was just banging me. I felt so much pain and afterwards, I was bleeding. It is no joke. I didn't want to have sex after that. I stayed celebate for eight months. Thank heavens I met another guy who cared. I told him about my experience and he was so gentle. This changed my mind entirely about staying celebate. He had me hooked. I became a bottom since I was not that experienced.

That was awful. You must have been terrified. Even if you are not a virgin, it shouldn't go down like that. If he his the better top, he should be considerate about the bottom because you are the one taking all the blows from the top. I think you should have called fowl and let him stop before you had to endure so much pain.

Comment

When you are a virgin, that asshole is as tight as ever and so having someone banging you inside is not going to be a good experience for you or anyone else. Even though, the top is in control, you still have some control and can pull away from him. Sorry, he made it so horrible for you!

Comment

You shoulda told him it was your first time. I don't know if woulda made a difference, but you will never know now, would you? There is a lot of discover when it comes to gay sex and if you are a newbie, it means that you shoulda did it with someone who woulda asked you too, if it was your first time.

Comment

I am so grateful for the kind comments from everyone. It was really a bad experience the first time, but I am glad I didn't let that change my mind and heart from maintaining my gay lifestyle, but men need to know how to approach the situation with a gay virgin. So I am glad I brought it to light.

Comment

It is a damn shame that too many gay guys try to race through the foreplay period and cut right to the chase. This ain't good. Why not wait in the slow lane until the body senses are warmed up? Remember, no one is riding solo. So, it is important to take your time and allow the senses to take over. It could be a longer road trip than shorter one. It is important to set the right scene if you want a better outcome. This is something every guy here should know and adopt. That is my two cents. I am older than most of you, but I been there and know how that cookie crumbles.

Comment

Sad experience at it is, there will always be something or someone who will change your view on anything.

Comment

Sounds like that you haven't used any lube when you've done it with them. You should informed your partner that it was your first time so that he went easy on you the first time that you've done it

Comment

Hey, good for you, there are actually a lot of men who thinks about their partner's feelings contrary to what many of us think.

Comment

Working...
                  X