Gay Bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Bottom

Some people thing that gay bottom position is for men with less dominance, but it is not always that way. Being on the bottom is probably a preference. I know that is what it is for me. Well, that is what I personally think. It took practice for me to go the missionary style since anal penetration was not as easy as it was on top. I have gotten good at being at the bottom or doing it the missionary style, but it took a lot of trial and error for me. Sometimes, it got awkward and ended up with no one feeling satisfied. What about you?

Not because you are at the bottom does it mean that you are a wimp. It is just something you want to do or you want to change up the positions. So what's wrong with that? I stay on top most of the time, but I give up my position sometimes. It depends on what the other person wants to do.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      I admire you for knowing when to be dominant and when not to.

There doesn't have to be any shame in your game to be at the bottom. You are just giving up your role temporarily. With lubricants and training your anus, you can get through being on the bottom, even though, for some people, it can be awkward and uncomfortable. I think practice makes perfect.

Comment

Using a lot of lubricants is the solution to getting through being on the bottom. If it gets too painful for you, make sure to have that lubricant handy, which means you should use more of it. The bottom position is pretty much helpful to prepare you for the top position. It will help you get used to having a penis inserted comfortably into the butt.

Comment

Some people will often use a dilator to get accustomed to having something stuck in their butts. I guess this is the ideal way to get comfortable with a dick in the ass, whether on top or bottom, but the best position to start using the dilator is while laying on the back. That will get you ready for the missionary style for sure. But make sure that you use a lube too.

Comment

There is no guess work in this. It is one way or no way. So I understand that and hope other people do too. It is really lubricants and knowing how to take it slow and easy.

Comment

I think you should also know your body. If you are petite, you might have a smaller butt or pelvis. You also need to stay away from well endowed men, if you are smaller. Just a quick point to consider.

Comment

Working...
            X