Sex Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Toys

I use sex toys sometimes to change up the sex in the bedroom. Sometimes, one partner may not like it while at other times another may not mind me using it. I don't introduce my sex toys until both of us are comfortable with the sex act itself. I will let the partner know I have sex toys and if they would consider using them. Some get turned off by it and I never see them again. Those are the kind that feel their masculinity threatened I guess. Do you see anything wrong with using sex toys?

Some men don't want to replace sex toys with their own masculanity. So you have to be careful how you introduce sex toys. In a lesbian relationship, it is different. Both women in sex act love to use sex toys. But with two men, the penis is considered their sex toy that they can play with.

Comment

Sex toys don't have to be the ones used in the anus or some would say butt. You can use sex toys to play wiht the nipples for arousing your partner. There are sex toys that can massage the dick, which is another way to introduce foreplay. So, if you are uncomfortable about using sexy toys as a man, there are too many options for you to write it off.

Comment

This is a personal preference I think. You don't have to use or have sex toys used on you if you don't want to. I believe that both partners should talk about it first before actually using it. However, I still think it is harmless and can be quite enjoyable.

Comment

Sex toys don't have to be considered as a replacement for the dick. It can be a combination of the two and it just happens that it is gonna depend on what you both agree to.

Comment

I have used sex toys too and it just made sex more exciting and interesting. It put more steam in the bedroom. So don't count it out. Keep it close to you. You never know when you will need it.

Comment

Nice to know that there are other people that know more than I do. I am fascinated with sex toys and I even go out of my way to go to the local adult sex shops or go online to search for new toys to play with. thanks y'all for your comments.

Comment

Sex toys might be a threat to them. But then again, you can't blame other people if they don't want to incorporate sex toys in their sex life.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with using sex toys, I think you should understand that not everyone is comfortable when it comes to using it

Comment

I dont think there's anything wrong with guys who like sex toys. But hell this reminds of a guy i knew who liked to shove a butt plug in his ass, smoke a blunt and chill on his couch

Comment

It's just it, they're toys, and I truly believe nothing can replace the real thing. I mean, Yeah toys can be fun, they can be bigger, but noting compares to the real thing.

Comment

I think sex toys can bring an added element of fun, playfulness, and exploration to your bedroom repertoire.

Comment

Working...
                        X