Staying Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying Safe

I believe in safe sex whether you are having consensual sex with a gay partner or a homo. I still think you need to protect your dick by all means. I am young, but I am too scared of having unprotected sex.

Whether you are topping or bottoming, unsafe sex is not good for your health. Most people say bottoming is more risky, but I think that is debatable.

Comment

STI's are not fun and they are bad for your health. So I say protect yourself as much as possible if you want to keep STI's away from you.

Comment

Before I have sex with anyone, I ask if they had been tested and how recent. I also produce my own test, if it was done recently. I think you should ask to see their HIV test too. Condoms are the best to keep you away from any kind of STI's, but I think you should ask for an HIV test result.

Comment

You shouldn't put yourself at risk when having sex with anyone. I don't care if it is a man or woman. As long as you have a dick, it should have a condom during sex, whether you are on top or at the bottom.

Comment

Yes, I did learn a lot from your comment and so I thank you. I will follow my rule and always use a condom no matter what!!

Comment

Working...
            X