Straight Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Sex

Imagine that you have a female workmate who has a huge crush on you and she knows that you're gay. What are you going to do if she keeps on bugging you to have sex with her at least once. Are you going to give in to her in order for her to stop bothering you about it already or you're just going to ignore her altogether?

I might give in to her request just to shut her up already. But (pun intended lol) she has to peg me once I'm done fucking her.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you ever fuck her well without being uncomfortable? It's pretty hard to pull especially if you are always the one getting fucked from behind.

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      She would approve of that condition if she really wants to fuck with you.

If it would just be once I would do it but if she wants to have it several times it's a no for me!

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBrony I agree on that. but I find it weird.

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      JoJoFlex Have you not tried doing it with a female? It's not that that bad. But I will never lick pussy, that is too beyond what I can do.

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBrony I have done it before. Before I have finally came out I had girlfriends way back highschool. I had fucked and licked pussy once in my life. LOL after I came out, I have not fucked any girl for already. I kissed though. When was the last time you fucked a girl?

No! But it would be a threesome with another man I would gladly do it.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you're going to focus on the guy during that threesome and not the girl, right?

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Cornholio You bet and if the guy is really into me then I might have to ignore her.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      I could also do this but I will just concentrate on the guy.

If it gets way out of hand already, I would file a harassment complaint against her.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess she would not want that to happen so if you tell her that earlier then she would stop it.

Tried it once with a girl.

Didn't like it at all ? ? Couldn't even get semi-hard.

NEVER AGAIN.

Give me a horny hairy MAN every time!
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-17-2020, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      No. Absolutely not. No women allowed to touch my dick!

The only threesome I would ever want would be with two other men.

I've only ever had a couple of threesomes (one was with a pair of identical twin brothers!) and great fun was had by all.

The twins both fucked me at the same time. It was so amazing to feel two identical big dicks stretching my ass and shooting their cum inside me.
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-17-2020, 02:17 PM.

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Was she disappointed that she wasn't able to get your dick hard?

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, DurtyDirke, I think she was!

She told me that she saw it as a kind of personal challenge to see if she could 'turn' me ?

It's all OK, though - we're still good friends!

I would definitely going to ignore her. And I will tell her that if she tries to hit on me again, I would file a harassment complaint against her.

Comment

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      That could work and I guess the girl would be afraid to bug you if you tell her that.

What is wrong with that lady? Does she already know that you are gay but still is asking you to have sex with her? I would not like to talk or interact with girls like that.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be thinking that sleeping with her can make him straight again? Or she really just wanted to sleep with him even if he's gay.

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      BiggieBalls Sleeping with a girl while being gay would not make yourself change.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah if she got a thing for gay people then she better cut it out because not all of us are interested.

If that coworker is somebody that I knew for a long time. But the deal is she needs to make my dick hard. If it get's hard she can fuck me, if not she has to stop bothering me about it already.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      So you assume that your dick will not get hard just because she is a girl?

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I'm a little confident it won't.

I think she already knows that your gay so you can use it on order to stay the hell out of her but if she insists that she still wants you then make a hard bet which is not easy for her to do.

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of bet are you talking about here? And how sure are you that she can't do it?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he really tries your suggestion, I would feel bad for him if the girl was able to win the bet.

I'll probably get away and get rid of her. Tell her that I don't like it but if she's always getting in the way then I'll complain her to the boss so she can be restrained.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      That last part of your sentenced sounded like you want her to be shackled in the dungeons lol. It's been years since I've heard or read the word restrained.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like she will be arrested if she keeps on bothering you but don't treat her as a psycho bitch.

If she's hot enough, maybe I might sleep with her in order for her to stop bothering me already.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded I will give her the unsatisfying sex in her life so she won't bother me again.

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Jilter She would be disappointed for chasing you for that, will she deserve it for bugging you.

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded that is really the plan. I think women should keep their distance from us if they know we are not interested. Why do they flirt with us anyway?

Maybe you could agree to sleep with her on the condition that it must only be anal sex, and not vaginal.

If she wants you badly enough, she might just agree to your terms.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that she would back out because the two of you would be doing anal?

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Not necessarily.

I'm just thinking that, if I had to have sex with a girl, I would hate the whole idea of putting my cock into her vagina ? ?

Doing anal with her might, at the very least, be reaonably tolerable.
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-28-2020, 01:10 PM.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER I agree that it's reasonably tolerable because we've all been an ass person and it will not all be the same if you would have to stick it in her vagina.

I might give it to her but she should promise to keep it a secret and she will not bother me with it anymore, no more second chances and go on with our lives.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      That could work but I am not sure if she can keep it a secret or you can shut her hole up. I mean his mouth.

Hm that kind of seems like harassment on her end. If it his making him uncomfortable

Comment

Working...
    X