Anal Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal Sex

I am still a virgin. I am very open about this. So I have never done anything in the backdoor. What can I expect? Does it hurt? Does it feel good? I have heard a lot of stories and I am so curious about what it is like to lose your virginity.

Ok well here is the straight up low down on the whole losing your backdoor virginity. You need to get a bunch of lube.Seriously. Your backdoor does not create its own moisture so you need to have lube handy. It will hurt a little bit with the head just going in. But take it slow, be in control. Move at pace that is good for you. Let your body expand. Also, it helps if you are working your shaft as well, the more aroused you are, the more you will relax and open up. Once he is fully inside you it'll feel nice and you can start pumping. Keeping a pace that is good for you. Trust me, at this point the bus pretty much steers itself. But that is basically the low down of anal sex. I hoep you have a great time enjoying yourself.

Comment

That is actually the best way to simplify the whole process. That is perfect. I am going to start explaining it to people that way. it is simple and actually makes the most sense. I like that. Thank you man!

Comment

That is what I am here for. Let me be your sex guru. I will happily answer all your questions.

Comment

I feel like I should add this in. Watch what you eat when it comes to something like this. Do not eat a mess of food that is going to block you up or make for an unpleasant evening. Trust me on this one.

Comment

Yeah. That is key. Always be aware of what you eat and drink that day!

Comment

Working...
            X