First Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Date

I do not want to come across as being a a slut but how far can you go on the first date? Like should I get to know who they are before I drop to my knees? I want a relationship not just sex so should I hold off and wait or should I have some fun? What would you do in this situation?

Who cares anymore? Everything is different now a days anyways so you might as well just do whatever you want. I know guys who bang nthe first date and end up marrying that person. I say, live your life as you see fit and you will be happy and you will prosper. Wht is the wrong thing that can happen? Just stay safe and always use protection.

Comment

I agree. There is merrits to both sides of this argument. You do not want to seem like a slut but you also do not want to miss out. I have started relationships out of both sides of this argument. I think in the end it falls down to the connection that the two of you share. If you are really connecting and things go that way then go with it. But if you feel like sleeping with him won't do anything for you emotionally then why bother? If you two are really hitting it off and sparks are flying everywhere, then you should get down with the get down. You are great.

Comment

I was very excited about to be out with this one guy. Our connection was so strong. We had a great night together and everything that came with it. However, he failed to ever call me again. So, connection sometimes doesn't mean anything. Somethings shit just happens. In the end, do whatever you want. That'll be the easiest thing to go on. No one cares.

Comment

I do not think the term slutty even exists anymore. I bang on the first date all the time and some times it works out for me. Not every time but some of the time it does. I think this would be the best way to find outwhat you like and what you dont. What if you fall for a guy and you save having sex for like the fifth date when you are basically already in love with this person. Then you bone down and it sucks. What happens then? Find out right away if they are goodinthe sack and then decide to get attached. It is as simple as that. Closed book. Sex is great, make sure the guy you want to settle down with doesn't suck at all in bed.

Comment

Fully 100% agree. I think that way is the best way to go about it. It is perfect and it is simple. Just bang who ever you want and if you have a connection, awesome. If you do not, then nohard feelings,. You are living your lfe in the best time to be alive. Might as well, bang a whole bunch and have a great time doing it. You are alive and you should be very proud. Go out there and bang as many dudes as you want!

Comment

I think you should get to know someone before you start making love to them. I am old fashioned like that. I just like knowing that when we have sex it is more than just a physical act. That is it something deeper and more meaningful. I think you should hold off and wait because even if he isn't good or something because it will mean something and that will be all that matters in the end. Trust me. It is way better to wait for someone then to just jump into the sack.

Comment

do not take advice from someone who cheers for the Leafs. They are not of sound mind! haha

Comment

Working...
                X