how do you flirt with a straight guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you flirt with a straight guy?

Every once in a while there is this one straight guy you really fantasize of fucking. HOw do you guys do it? Any recommendation on how to seduce a with a straight?

Well this one is a brave thing you want to do. I never tried that because first, I dont wanna get punched. second, I dont want them to think I am harassing them. But maybe you can ask touch their legs first like an accident and if they do not mind. you take the next step.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      I was actually thinking of the same. Do I need to wait until their drunk? there's this guy I really really am lusting with. Like do I need to just swiftly touch his thighs or I will really place it for a few seconds. LOL men this is really crazy.

you're lucky if that guy is horny too. Seduce him. Men can't say no to nice ass!

Comment

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      right! they love it tight and squishy!!

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      well to be honest, he did say no hahahahaha or maybe I did not seduce a lot? but at least I was not punched righ through my face

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly\! maybe you did it too soon. you have to make them too horny first then they lose the will to refuse DomeChrome

I just do it. when your friend is drunk you can just touched him. make it good so he won't say no,

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      ThaThrist does this work all the time?

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      a good touch is really irresistible but having someone so drunk. hmmp sometimes the dick no longer stands up. alcohol takes a toll on it. did you ever experience that?

• ButtThrust
      ButtThrust commented
      Editing a comment
      Drifter I never had a problem making my dick hard and fucking even if I am damn drunk. If the guy is not healthy. then maybe that changes the narrative.

First, you gotta know the background. does the guy have history with gays? if yes,, proceed to next step. if NO, check first if someone tried. was he violent? now if we proceed, ask him for a drink, just you and him. Any sane guy who knows you are gay will agree to a drink if he is willing to do you. if he says no, don't push it.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      oh this is really a very detailed. AM I guessing this right that you are used to flirting with straight guys? how much is your success rate?

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      not really a lot but yes I did that many times. men are weak in the balls when the need arise. so if you know how to pre-qualify. your success rate is pretty high. but the thing with them is when it comes to gay people, they do not perform well. you have to do all the work.. but a dick is a dick and I have been lusting over that guy. so I would say yes

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      I never heard of flirting as complicated as this.. LOL seriously? why won't you just go with your guts and flirt, if it did not work. then it did not? that simple
Working...
X