Sex Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Positive

I have been dealing with something for a while. I an HIV positive. Because of this, I can't exactly find a lot of people who would want to have sex with me. It gets very lonely. I am well practiced in safe sex and I am always careful. I would really like to meet someone on here who I can just be with and understands that even though I have this doesn't mean I will be giving it to you. Are there some open minded people out there?

Wow, I love how brave and open you are about this. I know several people with AIDS and HIV. They are all very open with dating and are online as well. I think as long as you are totally safe about it, you do not run a serious risk of infecting someone else. I hope you meet someone on here who you connect with.

Comment

This might be totally weird but my friend is HIV positive as well. Do you want to maybe private message me and I can arrange for you two to meet. He's great he's just always concern about dating with HIV. He could use someone like you to help him see that you can still be sexually active while having HIV.

Comment

I dated three HIV people last year. it is really nice, They are just a totally different breed of beauty. They just know everything. I would be interested in grabbing a beer sometime if we are ever in the same town.

Comment

I appreciate it, I really do. it is good to know that everyone here is so accepting and loving and supportive towards the HIV community. I also understand that not everyone on here will be ok with what i have going on downstairs but as long as I am still accepted and treated as normal. That is really all I want. THank you for letting me know about everything before hand. I will happily talk to anyone at all about HIV and being safe sex positive and being ableto have sex with people and not infect others.

Comment

I have always practice safe sex so unless there is something I do not know about safe sex with someone who HIV positive. I think i am good. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you at some point. I do not care about HIV thing. We have all been there.

Comment

Thank you for being open about that. Some people won't tell you if they got HIV and they will just have sex with you. And scare the shit out of you. Thank you for at least being nice enough and a decent enough person to admit it and not leave the person hanging. I might be a bit jaded.

Comment

Working...
              X