Trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans

I am a trans male. I was a women up until a a few years ago when I started identifying as a male. I have never been happier. I have my top surgery done and I have been on T for a long time. However, I have not gotten my bottom surgery done and there is a solid chance that I may not get that done. Meaning, while I am a man at heart, I still have a vagina. Is there anyone on here goingthrough this or doesn't mind that anatomically I am still a woman? I would really like to meet someone.

I think it is amazing that you are open about this. I do not see anything wrong with telling people about this. The thing is, whether or not your parts are male, if you want to be a male than you are one. We all understand how terrifying that surgery is. Being honest and open is a great way to get yourself a boyfriend. That is amazing.

Comment

My brother is trans and it took him forever to come out and beopen and eventually he found an amazing gay men to be with and he has never been happier. it is so amazing and he is so happy. I think it is great that you are putting yourself out there. I really hope you find what it is you are looking for. I highly doubt anyone is going to be mean or weird about your downstairs. You are fine.

Comment

I am goingto play devil's advocate. Thank you for being so open, first of all. You are brave as fuck and I appreciate it. However, I appreciate it because I am only attracted to men with penis's. I know that you are a man and I love that you want to be a man. I fully support what you are doing and I would love to get to know you. I just personally need someone with a penis.

Comment

That is fair. I actually kind of agree. I mean, I could probably get over that whole issue but it is still probably some what of an issue. I do think a lot of people on here would be chill. I respect your journey.

Comment

As long as you're happy with your body, there's no problem.

Comment

If you want to have a dick or a pussy, it's your choice. Who are we to intervene?

Comment

Working...
              X