Improving taste of Cum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving taste of Cum

let us all be real, the taste of cum was NEVER the delicious one. BUt there are times when it taste good or better. Do you guys have any tips on how to improve the taste of your cum? and the smell of course...

PS: I am still swallowing it nevertheless

Originally posted by BigBrony View Post
    let us all be real, the taste of cum was NEVER the delicious one. BUt there are times when it taste good or better. Do you guys have any tips on how to improve the taste of your cum? and the smell of course...

PS: I am still swallowing it nevertheless
    they say the food that someone eats make the cum changes the smell and taste. but seriously, i only see the difference with the thickness and amount. never the taste and smell. it all is the same for me. I dont mind. It's not about the taste or smell, what upsets me is if the cum is just about 10 drops.. what is there to swallow? lmao

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      have you tasted the cum of a vegetarian? do they taste better?

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker I'm telling you it's still the same lol nothing really improved. but to be honest, the taste of the cum is what it makes really unique and good

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Drifter oh I see lol I think I read it here that sometimes it depends on what a person eats. Do you give blow jobs all the time?

it's naturally made of many something in our body and I dont think there is any way to actually improve the taste. it's an acquired taste per se

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      oh just like cheese. blue cheese the taste is likely similar to be honest

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      agree with this. the cum has some natural elements that helps it survive the acidity of vagina. that is what I learned from Biology. the body is old school right? we don't have vaginas! lol

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Drifter point is we do not have a vagina, we do not need its acidity. so altering it a little would benefit our sex

Why would you want to change it anyway? I don't think it is that bad though.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker exactly!!! it's not like we do not really want it but there is no harm in trying right?

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe it's his first time but seriously you get used to that. would you rather not taste cum? LOL It's really good to have cum all over your face. It's called Facial cum.. ha ha ha

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      I love facial cum! and have you done that? Boosh it is really satisfying if you spill all your cum to someone's face. it gives you an intense feeling

who here have tasted their own cum? let's get real. We were curious once.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      YOU DID???? hilarious hahahaha I can't imagine doing that. like after jerking off you tried to swipe your tongue to your shaft? hahaha

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes once! BigBrony I did not try to suck my dick okay that is pretty hard to do it. but when I was jerking during my younger years.. (16) I was just too curious on how it taste and yep I did. I tasted it.. lol it was AWEFUL hahahaha

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      oh oh oh hahahaha this is a legit story. I did the same. it was not that bad though. better than the ones I am swallowing now

Why do we need to change it anyway? Like whoever posted this, does not have any idea. It will not be a challenge if the taste of cum is like strawberry right?

Comment

Working...
    X