I acquired STD, I have Syphilis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I acquired STD, I have Syphilis

I am sharing this to everyone to raise awareness and to never lay down your guards. I think I enjoyed myself too much for the past years and I never imagined I will be in this situation. Suddenly. I woke up with having pain when I pee, then I have puss around. I was so afraid to take a test but eventually I ended up at the Neurologist. He told me I might have Syphilis, it was hard to ingest. I almost fell into depression and it was so sad. I felt ashamed to people and until now, I could not even dare to get close to someone. I feel so dirty

So sorry to hear about this brother. I know it's hard and sometimes you wonder why, but be thankful it was something curable and for sure you will take better care next time. Do not feel ashamed, there are even HIV positives that are sexually active and are safe. wish you better

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
      I am sharing this to everyone to raise awareness and to never lay down your guards. I think I enjoyed myself too much for the past years and I never imagined I will be in this situation. Suddenly. I woke up with having pain when I pee, then I have puss around. I was so afraid to take a test but eventually I ended up at the Neurologist. He told me I might have Syphilis, it was hard to ingest. I almost fell into depression and it was so sad. I felt ashamed to people and until now, I could not even dare to get close to someone. I feel so dirty
      I pray for God to heal your immediately and for you to accept and learn the experience. We all make mistakes but we will not stay there. Rise again brother, the world is beautiful. We have so much to live for.

Comment

Treat everything is a lesson and soon you will forgive yourself. STD is not a death sentence, there are many people who are living a pretty normal life even with AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpio View Post
          HEyyy! You know that it can still be treated, you'll be fine soon! Just stop blaming yourself so much for having it.

Comment

Working...
          X