My bf dominates every single time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bf dominates every single time

My boyfriend loveeeeees kinky stuff but then he dominates me and doesn't let me dominate him, it's fun to be dominated but I really want to be in charge for a change, I have told him that, I have tried but he just I don't know what's up with him, he wouldn't let me no matter how much I try if i'd be riding his face he'll make sure to control the speed I`m riding his face on if I`m fucking him he'll make it a point to make sure my strokes are a certain way in a certain speed it is so fucking annoying! I don't wanna do anything with him anymore. He's way too controlling in bed.

Is it even possible to control in bed? What kind of a retard he is? Controlling the speed how the hell is it even possible isn't it just done in a flow? How can you be enjoying if you are even perfecting the speed? Please leave him! Be easy!

Comment

WWWWWHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is not kinky stuff... this is torturous stuff! Get out of this controlling relationship.

Comment

I feel sad for him, something might have happened to him in his childhood that made him this way! Btw leaving is an easy option should go for it!

Comment

If you love him then try and explain him what he means to you and what his controlling do to you. Try discussing, sharing your views - tell him it's becoming unbearable for you. You never know he might understand this time. The last time you said he might not have taken it much seriously. Now say it with a bit of dignity and anger - putting the foot down kind of way!

Comment

For fuck sakes! This is obnoxious. He's a bully!

Comment

You should leave him without a thought! I have experienced this myself and believe me when I say it only gets worst with the passage of time. Right now he's dominating in bed, and then he'll control everything around you. Discussions, taking a stand, fighting, and nice talking don't do anything- that's his nature and you can't change someone's nature. So take the way out and find a nice guy! You can't know how stressful this is until you get out of it man! Just get out of it!

Comment

Damn 50 shades of Grey actually is true lmao!

Comment

Reminds me of the time when I got stuck in a similar situation... went on for an year I just loved that man so much I couldn't make myself tell him that it was hurting me. I had headaches frequently and it was just turning me crazier day by day. It wasn't not only sex; he monitored my calls, my messages, people at work, who came at my place, my family time and what not! You still have time you should!

Comment

If you don't want to do anything with him then leave him - why bother us with your stupid queries! Gaining sympathy?

Comment

Working...
                      X