Oral disgusts me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral disgusts me

Hey Fellas!! Oral sex grosses me out and I don't know how to get rid of this disgust, every time things go good and as soon as this part comes things get bad, I dont give or get a head I don't like it at all, I don't want to do it neither so I want to get it. Is that weird? How do I get over this? Or tell me some substitute to this as I wanna have some good action before my balls turn blue.

Sorry to say but you are such a pusssyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WHAT? Grosses you? Damn dude that might just be such a turn off for your guy! This is crazy! Who doesn't like to give a good blow job lol.

Comment

What is wrong with you man! It's so much fun how can you not like getting it either! You are missing out on some good stuff dude! Just try getting some good blow job at first then it might help you give it to someone else. First you need to start enjoying it to give someone else a good fuck!

Comment

Yay glad there is someone on this planet who doesn't like it either! I hate it tooooo!!!

Comment

I'm lucky to have Steve who loves me like crazy. He has never forced me for it or asked me for it after he understood I didn't like it - I just love him so much for this. I wish you find your Steve too!

Comment

If a man can't give a blow job he can't do shit for his guy! You expect him to love you when you can't fulfill his small wish like this one? You should not even be getting any sex at all! Stay in a room close yourself off and just fuck yourself to sleep and die there

Comment

Why does he fight on this? If a person doesn't like some kind of sexual act he should not be forced for it! This is ridiculous if you guys fight over this just make him understand you can't give that to him. Instead make the hand job a bit cheeky or the fuck more romantic, add something to the fuck and I think it will work out. You know what you guys shouldn't fight over it! Just sit down discuss with each other and resolve the matter once and for all! Everyone had their do's and don'ts in every part of life, sex life even has its own do's and don'ts so make them, discuss them and if acceptable good for you not acceptable then nothing can be done move on!

Comment

Working...
                X