I ain't getting turned on anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ain't getting turned on anymore

The other week for the first time ever my guy and I had sex in the backseat while our friend drove ever since then I ain't getting turned on unless and until we are in the car, let me tell you my sex drive is pretty high but I don't know what has gotten into me.

Now this is something interesting!

Comment

What effing crazy shit this is! Lmfao

Comment

Are you out of your mind? Is this a joke or this is seriously happening to you? It can't be! Most people here write loads of shit man but yours is just plain stupid lol. Really you only get turned on in the backseat of a car? Are you insane or what? No I really would like to know it in a bit more detail - like was this the first time you had sex? Were you a virgin before? I mean what the hell! I just can't wrap my head around this crap!

Comment

It's nothing serious just something funny, don't worry about it. Keep different guys for different places then you might just get turned on everywhere rofl.

Comment

That's hilarious.

Comment

What the hell does this even happen to guys? Oh my God why am I so easy! Lol I should get some of these stupid shits in me too hahahaa.

Comment

I'm so glad that I'm so normal, I like easy sex, love my guy who turns me on every second I indulge with him, and anywhere, normal routine life... I have never been thankful but dude thank you for this thing I have! I'm all teary eyed now! Feel sorry for you man!

Comment

You should really go to a psychiatrist not because I think you are mentally ill but at times something get stuck in the mind for some particular reason, there must be a reason behind this too and you should surely check it out! See a doctor asap.

Comment

It could be because of the friend who drove you guys around try fucking him instead your partner you never know in the car he turned you on jk.

Comment

Okay so one thing is pretty obvious that you had enough of it for this week. That's completely normal. It's just like there are days when we don't feel like hooking up and you're having one of those days. As simple as that. Change the environment you are in- head on to a party or bar so that you get those vibes just by being there. If you're working somewhere- this could just be a side effect of working your ass off at the office. You'll get well soon and this isn't something to worry about. Curl up on your couch and watch an entertaining movie.

Comment

Maybe because you had what you wanted and you need something different?

Comment

Maybe it's not about being in the car, maybe you got turned on having someone else there while having sex with your guy

Comment

Girthy is right, maybe knowing that somebody else was with you made that experience more memorable and the thrill of being caught was the one made you enjoyed it more

Comment

Whoah. I think you get off on the fact that someone's watching you have sex. why dont you try having sex in your room and have that same friend watch you. Just a thought

Comment

Working...
                              X