How Does Double Penetration Feel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Double Penetration Feel

The question is already the name of the topic. So the ones who've experienced being double penetrated, can you share to us your experience with it

Are you sure that you haven't experienced it before and not just playing naive? lol

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I am so sure about that and I'm not playing naive here.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay then that's pretty clear for me.

It needs getting used to because your asshole might not able to handle them going in and out of you at the same time. Make sure that you can gape your ass well already before having two cocks inside you at the same time

Comment

What I know is that they should take turns when it comes to pounding and make sure your ass is ready enough.

Comment

• Cornholio
        Cornholio commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you talking about their thrusts?

• CockyMalone
        CockyMalone commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he's talking about the thrust unless the bottom guy prefers that the two top guys take turns when it comes to pounding his ass

Are you sure that your asshole can handle two cocks at the same time already? If not then might as well try and use butt plugs or anal beads for preparation

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
        DirtMcGirth commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you been pounded by two dicks at the same time that is why you're suggesting that he use butt plugs and anal beads?

• ChokingHazard
        ChokingHazard commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm suggesting those butt plugs so he can prepare her butthole. I haven't double penetrated before, how about you?
    Working...
    X