Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He wants to experiment, but I'm too nervous.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wants to experiment, but I'm too nervous.

Hi everyone! I'll get down to business straight away. My partner wants to try out new stuff, but I'm kinda bit too nervous. I'm more traditional and I like to do things the 'normal' way. I've never tried out or even thought about doing some of the stuff he wants to do. What can I do to make things easier for myself?

The easiest option would be to break up with your partner lol

Comment

@joshua.h funny, but not correct! Just because Slade is uncomfortable with something doesn't mean that he should break up with his partner. I wasn't comfortable trying out some of the stuff that I enjoy the most now. You got to be open minded about these things. As long as you're a bit careful not to get hurt, it's never painful. You can try and decide whether you want to do it again or not. But refusing without knowing what it is, isn't right.

Comment

@richard_thatcher I guess you're right. But some of the things he wants to do is a bit scary for me. Sexually, I haven't had much experience and he's had a lot of that. So I guess he has tried that kinda stuff before. For me it's a bit challenging. It's not that I don't want to do any of it. Some of the stuff he wants to try out makes me a bit nervous.

Comment

I think you should first communicate well with your partner. Being the more experienced person, he needs to know how to make you comfortable. Right now, he seems to be doing the opposite of that Have a chat with him and tell him how you feel. He should be the one who's easing you into this kinda stuff. He can't jump right in and expect you to enjoy whatever he does. I think you'll be doing yourself a favor by having a good honest chat with your partner. He will definitely understand that he needs to take things slow with you. If he does that right, you'll be able to enjoy experimenting with hiim rather than being nervous.

Comment

Thank you sooooo much for your comment Cameron!! That's exactly the kinda thing I needed to hear when I created this thread. I didn't know how to put things into words, but you're done that for me Now I know what I need to talk to him about. Yeah, he'll definitely understand, because I'm not asking for anything unfair or unusual. He just needs to take things slow and easy with me and I'll be more than willing to try stuff out with him.

Comment

Maybe start it off with the things you're not that nervous of and then gradually on the things that makes you nervous.

Comment

You should have inform your partner if you're not comfortable with what he's suggesting. Communication is a huge factor when it comes to enjoying sex

Comment

Go ahead and just tell him that you're not comfortable in doing what he's been suggesting. If he truly cares for you he would understand. Since sex should be enjoyed by both parties and not only by one person

Comment

Try everything once, you might like it.

Comment

I think it all boils down to communication, the both of you can compromise, talk about the things are you willing to do,

Comment

• HottieTotty
                        HottieTotty commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good point. Communicate with your partner. And compromising doesn't mean you'd say yes to everything. Don't be afraid to say NO. If he really likes you, then he'd understand.
                    Working...
                    X