Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there cons when it comes to sex toys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there cons when it comes to sex toys?

I've never used a sex toy in my life. However, I hooked up with this guy recently and he wanted to use toys when we were having sex. I had to nicely decline, because I didn't really feel comfortable. Ever since that night, I've been thinking about trying out a sex toy, because I don't know if I'm missing out on something. Plus I don't want to be the odd man out. I'm sure that there are many members on Manplay who use toys. So please help me find out the challenges when it comes to using sex toys. That way, I will know what to expect and I can slowly start enjoying them if it's my kinda thing.

I started using sex toys when I was 17 and I loved them straight away. I think it comes down to the individual in the end, so it might not be your thing too. I've met many men who weren't into toys though, so I don't think it's strange not to like them.

Comment

CaptainOz is right. There are so many men who doesn't like things like sex toys, so you don't really have to worry about that. If it's not your thing, then so be it. However, you first need to try it out before you know whether you like it or not, so there's that. Try to find videos online, there should be heaps. You can't rush things like this. You got to take things slow to give yourself a good chance. Otherwise, you might end up getting the wrong idea. If your partner has experience, you can get his help too, if that's something you'd like to do. He should know how to introduce a sex toy to someone.

Comment

make sure that u take things very very slow n use lots of lubricants when doin it.... if u rush it, a toy can easily hurt u n u might end up not liking them for the wrong reasons when i was experimenting with toys, i used the internet to find more info. thats always a good way.

Comment

I appreciate you guys taking the time to answer my questions. I don't want to do it with my partner, because I'm a bit shy about it. I don't know how I will react and I don't want to embarrass myself. Thanks for pointing out the internet. I will definitely do my research and prepare myself before I start trying out.

Comment

Working...
          X