Why should I say yes to a threesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should I say yes to a threesome?

I know that many dream of having a threesome at some point, but I haven't had any special feelings towards a threesome all my life. So when a man that I hooked up with a few months ago said hi to me on Manplay and asked me if I was interested, I just didn't know what to tell him. Being the person I am, I would like to try something new out. At the same time, I'm not sure if it's something that I will enjoy, so I have no idea what to say. If you've had a threesome before, what are the challenges you faced? Please let me know, that will help me make my decision. It has to be soon too!!

I've had a couple of three ways with different men and they were all great. I was a bit nervous when I did my first one, but other than that, it was all fun!! When it comes to challenges, you got to remember that there are three people involved. So you can't just have two people having fun. All three people got to have fun at the same time. As long as you remember that, I think you'll be fine.

Comment

the most difficult part for me in the threesome i once had was the fact that there were three people together at the same time. i mean you get used having sex with one person and when that number increases by one all of a sudden, it plays with your mind. so remember that when you go in. anyway, i can't think of a reason why you shouldn't try it out. it's something fun n exciting n you got to try out to know whether you like it or not

Comment

@Robbie69 I had the same problem when it comes to threesomes. I've never done a three way ever since. I'm just not a big fan of them. I prefer traditional one on one sex lol

Comment

Looking at your comments, I guess there's no reason not to do it. You're all right to say that I won't know until I try it. That's something I thought as well when I was first asked. The stuff you guys have mentioned, I can work them out. That's not a problem, so I guess I'll be trying out a three way pretty soon!! Let's see how it goes. I might come back and reply on this thread about what happens and how I like it. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X