I didn't know how to say no!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know how to say no!

i recently slept with a guy that i met on Manplay. it was fun, bt he did somethin that i didn't really like n i didn't know how to tell him that i didn't like it. i mean it wasn't anythin serious, bt in the future, i prefer not to be in such a situation. i mean i want to know how to stop someone from doin somethin like that. i just found that situation kinda odd. i just couldn't stop hiim at the time n say that i didnt like that. that was the problem.

You should have stopped the guy no matter what. There's no reason not to stop someone from doing something that you don't like. Especially when it comes to sex. It doesn't really matter whether he was in the middle of something or whatever. You shouldn't think twice about stopping someone if it ever comes to that.

Comment

Gregory is right. It's kinda silly of you not to stop the person from doing something to you that you didn't enjoy. You should never let that happen. Luckily, according to you, it wasn't something too bad, so you can be okay with that. Imagine if he had done something more serious. You could have been mentally scarred for life!

Comment

Working...
      X