Pros and Cons of having sex with another couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pros and Cons of having sex with another couple

I've been together with my partner for a few months now and he wants to have sex with another couple. It's something I've never done before. I'm just worried, that it might bring up problems between us if we go down this path. I don't want to say no to something that he wants to do so badly, but at the same time, I'm worried that it might cause problems later on. Being someone who hasn't done something like that before, I'm worried about how I will react or feel after we do it.

If you're going to have couple sex, make sure that both people in the couple agree to that or it won't work. To be frank, you might not be a couple in a few weeks. You shouldn't do that just because your partner wants to do it. Make sure that you can deal with it. Your partner will be having sex with other people right in front of you. That might be too difficult for you to handle. You might feel different about him after it's over.

Comment

Couples sex is so much fun!! It's totally worth trying it out!!!

Comment

adrian.h is spot on! Don't even think about doing it unless both the people genuinely want to do it. You shouldn't be going to bed with another couple just to please your partner. That's going to do a lot of damage to your relationship down the road. So give it a good though and find out whether it's something that you really want to do. Unless you're absolutely certain that it's something you want to do, don't do it.

Comment

@adrian.h and @Nico.B I know what you guys mean and I agree I want to make my partner happy, but at the same time, I want to do what's best for the relationship. I guess I have a lot of thinking to do. I never thought that it was going to be something so complicated, but after reading your comments, I understand why it's that way. Like you guys have said, I'll give it some time and think about it. Until then, my partner can wait

Comment

Working...
          X