X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MannaMontana
    started a topic Bareback sex

Bareback sex

I know that we should always practice safe sex. But do you still remember those days when we were young and did bareback sex? With whom did you do it and how was it?

• Stanlee
    commented on 's reply
    HankTheSpank yes, it is possible that one of them would end up cheating even if they're in a monogamous relationship. But I don't think it would be a good idea for one of them would suddenly wear a condom if he feels that the other person is cheating

• Jilter
    commented on 's reply
    And how many boyfriends in before you started using protection?

• ThaDude
    commented on 's reply
    And after those guys you've always used protection every time you have sex?

• Scorpio
    commented on 's reply
    How many fuck buddies do you usually have at the same time that you're thinking of using protection

• Cornholio
    replied
    Nothing beats doing it bareback on the person that you love. But if you're just fuck buddies, might as well use some protection

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSucko
    commented on 's reply
    If you've slept with them on different days for a month or something, then it's a good idea to use protection and maybe have yourself checked as well

• HankTheSpank
    commented on 's reply
    LumberJacked & HottieTotty are right, you should follow their advice Cloud69 how sure are you even that your partner is loyal to you?

• LollySucker
    commented on 's reply
    It means so many barebacks with various men. Are you sure they were clean and safe?

• GagDaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Even with your very first time when you were young and clueless?

• ChokingHazard
    commented on 's reply
    But was that the only time you had bareback sex? I'm sure that you had too many times after.

• StiffySteve
    replied
    I've been with different partners, so I consider using protection all the time.

Leave a comment:

• IronBulge
    commented on 's reply
    I consider bareback sex with my previous boyfriends as well since we lasted more than a month or two.

• MickeyDee
    commented on 's reply
    High school also. We were just curious at that time. It just happened.

• HottieTotty
    commented on 's reply
    Monogamous or not, a condom is a must.
Working...
X