Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanlee
    commented on 's reply
    HankTheSpank yes, it is possible that one of them would end up cheating even if they're in a monogamous relationship. But I don't think it would be a good idea for one of them would suddenly wear a condom if he feels that the other person is cheating

• Jilter
    commented on 's reply
    And how many boyfriends in before you started using protection?

• ThaDude
    commented on 's reply
    And after those guys you've always used protection every time you have sex?

• Scorpio
    commented on 's reply
    How many fuck buddies do you usually have at the same time that you're thinking of using protection

• Cornholio
    replied
    Nothing beats doing it bareback on the person that you love. But if you're just fuck buddies, might as well use some protection

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSucko
    commented on 's reply
    If you've slept with them on different days for a month or something, then it's a good idea to use protection and maybe have yourself checked as well

• HankTheSpank
    commented on 's reply
    LumberJacked & HottieTotty are right, you should follow their advice Cloud69 how sure are you even that your partner is loyal to you?

• LollySucker
    commented on 's reply
    It means so many barebacks with various men. Are you sure they were clean and safe?

• GagDaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Even with your very first time when you were young and clueless?

• ChokingHazard
    commented on 's reply
    But was that the only time you had bareback sex? I'm sure that you had too many times after.

• StiffySteve
    replied
    I've been with different partners, so I consider using protection all the time.

Leave a comment:

• IronBulge
    commented on 's reply
    I consider bareback sex with my previous boyfriends as well since we lasted more than a month or two.

• MickeyDee
    commented on 's reply
    High school also. We were just curious at that time. It just happened.

• HottieTotty
    commented on 's reply
    Monogamous or not, a condom is a must.

• LumberJacked
    commented on 's reply
    Was expecting that you need to use a condom if you're partner has slept with random guys
Working...
X