Below average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Below average

What would you do if you found out that your lover had a below average size of a dick?

I like my man to have a big dick so I think that I am going to dump him. If I won't be satisfied then what is the point of staying with him? lol.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      I see if you like big dicks then have you ever dated someone black? You know, because they're huge, can you take that?

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      BaconLover I bet that he has since he's into big dicks lol!

For me I don't mind as long as we can make love then I am satisfied with an average one, Love is more important to me than the size of his dick

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow talking about love "bravo" It's not always the size of his dick but the size of his heart or the love

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it was not an average one. He said that the cock is below average one. It is a fancy word saying that it is too small.

I could buy some cock enlarging creams and pills for him. He would be my guinea pig to test if those products would really work.

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      How would he feel about that? The fact that you've turned him into your own lab rat? LOL!

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking4U Well, there is a high possibility that he already knew that he has a small cock. Since those were gifts then we would appreciate it and use the products to test if those would really work.

Below average? I'd think about it because if he's being a dick of an attitude, then I'll dump him. His attitude and size shouldn't be a match lol!

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Does this mean that it would be fine with you if the man is kind with a small cock?

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      BackRubSlut Aww I wouldn't enjoy a small dick, such a shame that I will leave him for that. Not sorry!

Originally posted by Proxie View Post
    What would you do if you found out that your lover had a below average size of a dick?
    Oh, I'm sorry but I guess I'd dump him for that, I would rather be with someone who has at least bigger size than that.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that was quick! Are you sure that there is no way for you to take him back, even if he uses enhancers?

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Youre so choosy on dicks well if you want to be with someone who have bigger dicks then find a gay BBC(Big Black Cock)

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      SeanDoe That's the way to do it if you're looking for big cocks and don't be with asians because you don't want to know why.. lmfao!!

I would touch and rub and attempt to make it harder and larger. lol. Really, I would do that one. If his cock is still below average then I could not do anything with that. Let it be.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I guess you can fuck him, that's the other way around, right? So yeah, you can suggest him to use enhancers or use strap-ons with a large dildo attached to it. You two are matured enough to understand that there's nothing else that you can do about it, I wish he's just that understanding of a partner, that's all.

Is size really important? Are you looking for someone with a big dick or someone who could really love you? In this case, he has a small dick who could really love you.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said, Jonesy.

A decently-sized dick is all very well, but surely the person the dick is attached to is more important.

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Jonesy. If you really love someone, whether he has a small or big dick shouldn't matter. A relationship doesn't just revolve around sex. There are other factors to be considered like the personality and the degree of his love for you.
Working...
X