No announcement yet.

My guy left me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he doesn't really deserve your love. If he decides to come back to you in a few years, don't take him back since he might get hurt again

Comment

Originally posted by HottieTotty View Post
      I think he doesn't really deserve your love. If he decides to come back to you in a few years, don't take him back since he might get hurt again
      He's right, he doesn't have the right to be given a second chance with what he did to you

Comment

• HottieTotty
        HottieTotty commented
        Editing a comment
        I really feel bad for him. The guy that dumped him doesn't deserve to be loved at all

You know what? I'm 45. The same damn thing happened to me when I was 21. There are alot of horrible old trolls out there that want to do nothing more than destroy younger lives because they were hurt in exactly the same manner. I have never done this to anyone because I know the irreparable damage it causes. I never had a relationship after that one. I'm not sure what answer to give you. "being strong" does not repair the damage the man has done. Frankly saying "be strong" is pretty much the same as saying 'get over it.' I'ts callous and cold. I am truly sorry for what has happened to you. The only way relationships work is if the two start on equal ground. You did not. You had NOTHING and he had EVERYTHING. He had nothing to lose. you had everything to lose. Gay men are total bastards. I have lived alone since because of the same exact thing happening to me. I hope better for you.

Comment

Christ what a bunch of cold hearted bastards. no wonder gay men don't have viable relationships. We're all sick in the fucking head.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
          CaptainSucko commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm guessing that your single at the moment?

• GirthyGrills
          GirthyGrills commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm curious as well if you're seeing anyone at the moment?
      Working...
      X