Come Out And Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThaThrist View Post
    I have this friend who's been in the closet for the longest time. What advice you can give him in order for him to come out in the open already and tell everyone that he's gay?
    It's already 2021 and we are out of the virus and back again. Is your friend still in the closet? he better come out, he might no longer have the chance. ha ha ha

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      sounds like you are trying to mean end of the world!!! ha ha ha but you are right, life is too short to not be happy. being gay is one of the best things in the world. being yourself is very satisfying. we do not need to hide and fear that we will not be accepted.

I have to ask. when you are not yet out in the closet, do you not get a relationship? Like no love at all? just being really curious

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      They pretend or try so hard to act like straight even to the point of marrying a woman just to hide who truly they are. That is too unfair for me, not just for you but for the girl.

@JayEazy I see so many people die every day and it's really crazy. I never had this before, each day one person I know dies. It's driving me nuts

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I lost my uncles in Covid. this is a damn disease

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh God sorry to hear about this @Cracker.. did you get the jab? you better should. it saves a lot of lives
Working...
X