Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steezy
    replied
    Never know this is an issue but are you a cross dresser? if yes, then maybe that is why. not to offend anyone but we assume sometimes. give them a break

Leave a comment:

• Cloud69
    replied
    it's not just a gay thing. if you are woman, you will be branded to be a pageant lover. So, do not think it's just us experiencing this.

Leave a comment:

• LollySucker
    replied
    It's not really annoying. you can just say no if you are not interested. but that is quite a normal notion from people from gays. There are norms that we can't just erase.

Leave a comment:

• Scorpio
    replied
    there is nothing wrong with it. as for me. I do not cross dress but I put on light make up and kind of obviously gay. I am invited with so many watch parties for Miss Universe and they are always FUN!

Leave a comment:

• ThaDude
    replied
    Do you cross dress? most gays that cross dress has this stigma with them. I never had one.

Leave a comment:

• Jilter
    started a topic Gays = beauty pageants

Gays = beauty pageants

Sometimes it already is annoying to be always associated with beauty pageants. There is nothing wrong with that, but I always get that " I could not believe you" stare when I tell them I do not watch Miss Universe. Damn, I better watch football and have the thrill plus some balls are moving while they running.
Working...
X