Sex To Prove Yourself Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex To Prove Yourself Wrong

To those who had an identity crisis before coming out of the closet, have you slept with a girl in order to prove yourself wrong? If you've done it, did the girl in question found out that you're gay?

Yes I've slept with a girl in the hopes of proving to myself that I'm not gay. She found out about it a few years after we broke up

Comment

I actually did the opposite. Slept with a guy and that's when I realized that I was gay and enjoyed it more

Comment

• HankTheSpank
        HankTheSpank commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! We have the experience. I also realized that I was gay all along after having sex with a man.

I slept with a girl before but it was not to prove myself wrong, but it was out of curiosity.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
        DurtyDirke commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm guessing that it remained as a curiosity? lol

• CockyMalone
        CockyMalone commented
        Editing a comment
        DurtyDirke Well, yeah. But to be honest, I actually enjoyed the experience.

Nope, I've always known that I am gay so I don't have to prove myself.

Comment

• Conan
        Conan commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know that you knew early that you're gay unlike most of us who had an identity crisis growing up

• StiffySteve
        StiffySteve commented
        Editing a comment
        CockednLoaded I think it's when I started middle school that I realized I prefer to touch dicks rather than a girl.
        Conan Thanks! It took a lot of effort, if I'm being honest.

• Conan
        Conan commented
        Editing a comment
        StiffySteve Been there, done that.

There is a possibility that most guys have slept with a girl at some point of their life

Comment

• Wade
        Wade commented
        Editing a comment
        And those who knew that they were gay ever since are considered lucky in my book

I consider myself bisexual so there is no issue for me sleeping with both ladies and men.

Comment

• Wolvie
        Wolvie commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess we are in the same situation.

• TylerBurden
        TylerBurden commented
        Editing a comment
        So when did you realized that you're bisexual?

• LumberJacked
        LumberJacked commented
        Editing a comment
        TylerBurden Since I was a child actually, how about you?

I think most of us here experienced having sex with a woman before.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
        ChokingHazard commented
        Editing a comment
        How many times have you done it before you realized that you prefer to do it with someone who has a dick also?

I'm forever "in the closet." I'm not about to tell anyone that I gave blowjobs to older guys (starting when I was 18 (minus2) all the way until now when I'm 30!
      I used to deprive myself of cock sometimes because I "wasn't sure" until I decided to get rid of labels and just indulge in cock when I wanted and sometimes by force after Craigslist got scrapped. Best decision ever! I can't be 19 years old forever sooooo, I went the "do what I want" route while maintaining secrecy.

Comment

I didn't have to fuck a girl, I kissed one and my brain went *ding!*. My body knew I was gay before I, myself, did, and it did a good job of avoiding vaginas.

Comment

Working...
        X