The Gaydar (Gay Radar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gaydar (Gay Radar)

How can you know for sure that your Gaydar is working? Some gays can sense when a guy is straight or is closeted gay.
    Is your Gaydar reliable and can sense straight men to be actual gays?

I don't trust my Gaydar instincts sometimes I end up assuming things and I think some people are lucky to have their Gaydar working, even straight girls know when their Gaydar senses are tingling. They can easily identify what appears to be a straight guy is actually gay or bisexual.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      So, I think that you should dump your gaydar now. If it causes you some troubles, then you should stop using and dumb it altogether.

I can easily sense when a straight man is actually a closeted gay or is low-key bisexual. Yes, it's easy to spot them with my Gay Radar and it works perfectly whenever I'm in the mood to hook up with them, lol!

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      My friends and I sometimes observe a man from a distance and we'll see if each of our GayDar can work perfectly. We would also put up a bet to see if one of us is right or wrong, it really is fun when we do those things together when we've got nothing else to do.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Just wow. You have a good working gaydar over there. You should be very lucky that you have it. Did it fail just even once?

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      What can I say? Congratulations on that perfectly working gaydar. At least, you won't have some mishaps in selecting men anywhere they are.

I don't think Gaydar or Gay Radars are actually a thing because you'll know for sure when you feel like a man is gay even if he does not speak the truth about his sexuality. It's a bit tricky though because you cannot simply ask him about his true identity, you just have to be a keen observer.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, a keen observer can tell whether a man is straight, gay, or bisexual. Gay Radar is just a term usually meant for fun and even straight people can detect a person who is secretly gay, so that means that they also have GayDars too. But in reality, they're just keen observers too.

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, observation alone is not sufficient to determine if someone is gay or not. There are some closeted gays which are very hard to know their real sexuality.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You could befriend the man first. Later on, he would open up once you become friends. If the opening up would not come, then that was a straight man. Lol.

When you gaydar is not properly working, then it is time for it to be calibrated. You do not want to have a wrong assumption, right? It could get you into trouble in some cases.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of trouble specifically? How can you be in trouble if you're just observing someone from afar just to see if he really is gay?

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay You could assume that a man is gay even though he is not. That could get you into real trouble. You do not want to be hit on the face, do you?

I wonder why most gays have this so called gaydars. It is like a regular apparatus that has been installed by default on the system in order to determine who's who.

Comment

There's an old saying, "It takes one to know one".

In my experience, gay men can usually detect each other - no matter how 'straight-acting' they are trying to be.

Comment

• IggyCock
        IggyCock commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, and yes, it is easy to detect if someone is actually gay or even if they're bisexual, well, I won't be buying their 'straight-acting' skills if that's the case, lol!
    Working...
    X