Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CockednLoaded
    commented on 's reply
    You are desperate if you do those things. It is a sign that you are weak and would take any compromise just to have him. Guess what? You would be dumped after having those pleas.

• MannaMontana
    commented on 's reply
    That is the right thing to do. Just quit and stay away from him. Look for someone new and be happy with that man.

• IggyCock
    replied
    It would be better if he is both financially endowed and physically endowed. Lol. I mean, that would be almost perfect, right?

Leave a comment:

• BiggieBalls
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly! If you could not cope up with his level, then you could not do anything. You could not pretend that you are rich, too, just to have him.

• CutieShank
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Stanlee, you're just wasting your time with this man that clearly has other interests rather than to be with you CockyMalone.

• SeanDoe
    commented on 's reply
    @TwinkleeToes Yeah, he must've think that you might want to be with him because he's financially stable and you're not. He suddenly tells you that he's into guys like him, but why didn't you tell or convinced him that you want him because he's a unique and handsome guy and not for his money?

• Cyrax
    commented on 's reply
    You're just getting to know him but since you've known that he is not really into you, well, it's best that you dodged that bullet a bit early as we expect it. Do not fall for guys like that, he ain't worth it.

• BigDaddyJoe
    replied
    I just like him, I'm glad that I did not fell for him just yet. But oh, now I know what he truly is and how he really has become. Okay then, I will leave his presence at once and tell him thank you for the time before I'd back off.

Leave a comment:

• ButtThrust
    commented on 's reply
    I guess it's time for you to back off already. He is not interested in you at all, sorry to burst your bubble TwinkleToes but I think he's looking for somebody else now too.

• TwinkleToes
    replied
    Ah, he wants to be with someone rich as him so he would not think that you're dating him only for his money, huh? Clever, but he shouldn't be assuming that you're using him for his wealth. why would he be talking to me anyway? It's been days so I guess he couldn't resist not liking me, huh?

Leave a comment:

• BangGang
    commented on 's reply
    Thighler I think you're missing the big picture here, @LolluSucker is obviously rich and he could be way richer than the guys who rejected him into thinking that he is not rich as he is.

• Thighler
    commented on 's reply
    Eh? But how? Becoming rich overnight is simply impossible. How would you execute your plans?

• TeeRex
    commented on 's reply
    He is not narcissistic. I guess that that man only wanted to be with someone who is like him. We have our preferences so I guess that we should respect what he wants to have.

• JoJoFlex
    commented on 's reply
    MickeyDee True. Someone else might be there who would accept you as you are. But we could not blame the other man, as he only wanted something good for himself.

• TylerBurden
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, you were hurt! Lol. Why don't you just admit that you were not of his level? I think that it would be better to accept some things than to justify them simply because your ego was hurt.
Working...
X