Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanlee
    commented on 's reply
    It would be a waste if after all this time he just wanted to be with a man who is the same as him. You might as well give it up if I were you, that man has standards and clearly you did not pass it.

• LollySucker
    replied
    I'd still find ways to convince him that I can be on his level, he does not know about me just yet. I might be richer than he thinks he is. He'd be surprised if he finds out about this soon.

Leave a comment:

• HottieTotty
    commented on 's reply
    You got that right! If he tells you that, then better give him the f word and he can find someone else rather than be with you. He thinks he's untouchable just coz he's rich.

• MickeyDee
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, you should go and find some other men hat is willing to date you. Someone who does not look down on you just because you are not on the same level as him, that's just bullshit.

• Wolvie
    replied
    He's telling me that he wants someone to be on his level? How could he! I'm not that type of person that wants to date him just because I knew that he is well-off. I would tell him to go fuck yourself, I can earn my own money and I will certainly not want to date with a narcissistic jerk like him!

Leave a comment:

• CockyMalone
    replied
    I can convince him that someday after all my debts have paid off, all my financial issues have been settled then maybe he might consider giving me a chance to be with him. I will convince him more than richness has nothing to do if a person loves him so. That person is me, and I love him dearly, I will do whatever it takes for me to have him.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    If he specifically told you that he also wanted someone who has the same financial level as what he has, and you are not on that level, then you should already know the next step - quit.

Leave a comment:

• ThaDude
    started a topic A financially endowed man

A financially endowed man

Yes, you have known one person from an online dating site. He looks nice and you kinda like him already. Days went by and you had learned more stuffs about him. Now, you have become hesitant to continue to date him because of his financial status. Yes, he is financially endowed that you are no match with his richness. And yes, he told you that he wants someone who is also on his level. Would you back off already?
Working...
X