Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifter
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, it is not by force. Most of them would voluntarily submit themselves for the transformation.

• HankTheSpank
    commented on 's reply
    Have you known someone who underwent with those conversion therapies and succeeded in becoming a straight man?

• Wolvie
    replied
    First of all I think they have no respect on what you've truly become I dont know if its a requirement of some sort of fucking organization or movement but I don't like it and it's useless, It's like hypnotism that will change someones will and what he or she believes what is right

Leave a comment:

• Cracker
    commented on 's reply
    yeah kinda felt for them but don't know about this kind of therapy maybe some parents wants them to undergo and perfect this one

• BaconLover
    commented on 's reply
    Speaking of religion, even the holy book is not free from homosexuality. Of course, it is punishable over there but my point is, this homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. But I could not imagine that status of those gays who lived thousands of years ago. They must have lived in the most tormenting environments.

• GagDaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Prior to this, I never had thought about the thing that you raised. The reason behind it is that those straight people think that they are on the right path so of course why would they undergo with the conversion therapy?

• ChokingHazard
    commented on 's reply
    This kind of therapy sucks if there trying to reverse you then goodluck to them because they are only wasting our time in submitting on something we dont want to become

• BigDaddyJoe
    commented on 's reply
    Couldn't agree more they can test us all they want but we gay people does not need to be force on what they want you to become and they must respect our decision making on being homosexuals

• Cube
    replied
    I pity the people who had experienced these kinds of therapy. I do not think that it would really gonna work. Maybe, very few would be transformed and would have a hard time going to the so called "right" path.

Leave a comment:

• SamMB
    commented on 's reply
    MickeyDee Because they could not accept it. They want to insist that there are only two sexes: male and female and there should be no in between.

• GirthyGrills
    commented on 's reply
    They will use force against you if you do not follow their command. Be it with psychological and spiritual interventions, because they always have something against GBTQ+ people.

• MickeyDee
    commented on 's reply
    Why would they even force us to change anyway? Can't they just accept that not everything has to go their way?

• IronBulge
    replied
    Hey! I'm against conversion therapy. We, gay people never force straight guys to become gay. Why do they even have to do conversions anyway? I never thought our sexuality matters so much to them.

Leave a comment:

• JayEazy
    replied
    Is their practice by force? Because if it is, then that's just wrong and very degrading more on their part than ours. Who even started that anyway?

Leave a comment:

• JayEazy
    commented on 's reply
    Ah, most people I know from religious groups always force people to become straight. It's like boot camp.
Working...
X