Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud69
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I have to agree. There's no possibility that spiritual interventions or religious mambo-jumbos going to "help cure my gayness", or I might end up being gayer than ever! Lol, jokes on those people who are low-key homophobes!

• BobbyD
    commented on 's reply
    So what can you say for those people who had undergone your so called "torture" and now living as straight men? Well, they claim to be straight now as far as they are concerned.

• RyanUlrich
    replied
    For some that might work, but it would be better that we don't force people on into being straight.

Leave a comment:

• CUM EATER
    commented on 's reply
    Well said, LarsRocco. Absolutely agree with you.

• LarsRocco
    replied
    I think that those things are a form of torture already. They're forcing men who are gay into thinking that it is wrong to feel that way and that by being gay you're disappointing god

Leave a comment:

• Scorpio
    replied
    They may do all they want to convert us but I do no think that it would gonna work. Once a person is gay, he would be gay forever.

Leave a comment:

• SeanDoe
    started a topic Conversion therapy

Conversion therapy

What can you say about conversion therapy?

For the people who do not know what it is. It is the practice of trying to change an individual's sexual orientation from homosexual or bisexual to heterosexual using psychological or spiritual interventions.
Working...
X