Bareback sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bareback sex

I know that we should always practice safe sex. But do you still remember those days when we were young and did bareback sex? With whom did you do it and how was it?

Oh my gosh. This happened a long time ago when I was in high school. There was this classmate and we had a sleepover at his house. In the middle of the night, I was awakened as he was touching me. I gave in and boom, a first bareback of my life happened.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      High school also. We were just curious at that time. It just happened.

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      But was that the only time you had bareback sex? I'm sure that you had too many times after.

It was with the first couple of boyfriends that I had

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      I consider bareback sex with my previous boyfriends as well since we lasted more than a month or two.

If the both of you are monogamous partners, I don't think that using protection during sex is needed. The only time you need to use one (for me) is when you're going to have sex with a girl lmao

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      Was expecting that you need to use a condom if you're partner has slept with random guys

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Monogamous or not, a condom is a must.

I've been with different partners, so I consider using protection all the time.

Comment

Working...
    X